Terms and conditions
You should read these terms and conditions before using this website
This website is owned and maintained by Vernalis plc (Vernalis or the Company). The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you should read carefully. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
2. Health Related Information
Vernalis is not engaged in providing medical advice via this website and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician. If you desire or need such advice, you should consult a professional healthcare provider.
3. Exclusions of Liability
Vernalis has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. The website is provided “as is” and Vernalis makes no representations or warranties express or implied as to the content of this website or that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or that the website or server that make it available are free of viruses or other corrupting elements or components.
4. By accessing this website, you agree that, so far as permitted by law, Vernalis will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from access to or the use of the information and material contained in this website or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
5. Certain links on this website lead to other websites located on servers maintained by third parties over which Vernalis has no control. Vernalis makes no representation and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained on such servers.
6. You may create links to this website from other sites but you may only link to the home page, in a separate pop-up window displaying the full Vernalis URL.
7. Nothing on the pages of this website shall be deemed to constitute the provision of financial, investment or other professional advice in any way. Actual results and developments may be materially different from any opinion or expectation expressed on this website and the past performance of the price of Vernalis shares or securities must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
8. No information contained on this website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in Vernalis.
9. Content and information provided by third parties is identified clearly where it appears on this website. Vernalis will publish this content as supplied to us and will not be liable for its accuracy or timeliness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting upon it.
10. Copyright and other Intellectual Property
The copyright in all materials on this website including without limitation, website design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to Vernalis. All other intellectual property rights are reserved and nothing on this website should be considered as granting any licence or right under any copyright law, trademark or other intellectual property right of Vernalis or any third party. This website is for personal and non commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to a personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this website for your own personal use, provided any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the original materials are retained on any copies made.
VERNALIS®, TUZISTRA®, MOXATAG®, FROVA® and MIGARD® are registered trademarks of Vernalis.
The contents of this website, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by Vernalis without notification. You are bound by any such changes and we advise you to visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions by which you are bound.
To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
15. Governing Law
This website, and these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from this website shall be resolved by the English courts.
16 Forward-Looking Statement
This website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's current expectations regarding future events including the clinical development and regulatory clearance of the Company's products, the Company's ability to find partners for the development and commercialisation of its products, as well as the Company's future capital raising activities. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual events could differ materially from those projected herein and depend on a number of factors including the success of the Company's research strategies, the applicability of the discoveries made therein, the successful and timely completion of clinical studies, the uncertainties related to the regulatory process, the ability of the Company to identify and agree beneficial terms with suitable partners for the commercialisation and/or development of its products, as well as the achievement of expected synergies from such transactions, the acceptance of frovatriptan and other products by consumers and medical professionals, the successful integration of completed mergers and acquisitions and achievement of expected synergies from such transactions, and the ability of the Company to identify and consummate suitable strategic and business combination transactions.